Please see the current openings below.
HR Specialist I/II
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this position, you will provide administrative and HR support to our client, including operations support and technical guidance on program processes, and demonstrate expertise in a wide variety of human resources management activities and programs.
NOTE: Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to need.
This will include, drafting and reviewing documents, updating systems, and records, assisting in recruiting and onboarding efforts, tracking and managing employee leave requests, maintaining Sharepoint and One drive files, and being a communication agent between the client, PMs, and corporate office. At times in this role, you may be called upon to assist with virtual meetings, social media posts, and other branding efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Records Manager is part of the Ex Executive Office for United States Trustee Program (USTP), division of Department of Justice (DOJ). In this role the selected candidate will To include:
- Provide oversight, program management, and direction to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance
- Operate and sustain information and records using the Federal Government client’s information management system/system of record (SOR)
- Establish policy for records collection and preservation.
- Assess utilization resources
- Streamline current operations.
- Compile, gather and organize reports, documents, and records.
- Process, scan, and index records.