Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings, tasks, business processes and delivery of services. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Business Analysis: 2 year (Preferred)
- Business Process Improvement: 1 years (Preferred)
Type : Full Time 1099/Temp - Hire
Location : Washington, DC & Lanham MD
Open Positions : 5